Haden & Custance specializes in the design, manufacture and automation of materials handling equipment for the Food & Dairy Industries worldwide.
Renowned World-wide for providing leading-edge turnkey solutions for complete cheese handling technologies from Warehouse to individual cheese processing lines and also end of line palletizing / transport management. Feedback from leading cheese processors highlights that Haden & Custance is the only company that:
- Can design bespoke solutions that align with indivdual customer needs
- Deliver state-of-the-art automated cheese block de-cartoning / de-bagging technologies with in-line block tracking
- Incorporates cheese mold detection and contamination control
- Individual cheese block tracking from up to 9x different cheese types simultaneously
- That offers a real turnkey solution - with in-house mechanical design, automation, electrical, project management, installation, commissioning and service/support, not to mention seamless 3rd party system integration
- We don't just deliver an outstanding customer experience
Haden & Custance Ltd was established in 1965, its head office and manufacturing facility is located in Hastings, New Zealand with a satellite office situated in Melbourne, Australia and representation in the UK and USA. Please become inspired by taking a look at what makes us very unique in the marketplace and the real benefits gained by our growing customer-base in choosing Haden & Custance technology.
Then take the opportunity to contact our team to discuss how we can assist your company in increasing your bottom-line profitability and in reducing unit cost of production.
THE KEY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MANUAL AND AUTOMATED CHEESE PROCESS LINES:
'The benefits that are quickly gained by a Haden & Custance automated solution far outweighs what is in the marketplace today', recently quoted by a well-known USA cheese processing company brandname.